10.15.2008

The Loves of My Teenage Life.

Yes, as a teeny-bopper, I loved boy bands. But one in particular will always hold a special place in my heart. This band got me through 4 long years of awkwardness. Times of straggly hair, high-water pants, long gangily arms, and bad make-up jobs. When every other boy seemed to shutter at the sight of me, This band stayed by my side, or..... more like stayed taped to my bedroom wall. So Zac, Taylor, and Ike Hanson: this one's to you. This is to nights of my sister and I idolizing them, watching movies of them, jammin' to Mmmbop, voting for them on TRL and pretending to be them.
Thanks Hanson. I made it through my awkward stage.

I think.


Random Facts:
Ever wonder exactly what "Mmmbop" means? It is a frame of time, or an instant.
Ike Hanson Loves Crunchy Peanut butter. But Tay loves creamy. (Who would have thought??)
In Tulsa Oklahoma, May 6th is "HANSON DAY." Ya....celebrate it.
Zac Hanson is a lefty!
All three Hanson brothers are married! Tay has three kids, and Ike has one.

Hanson, I will always love you.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

BAHAHAHAHA. Wonderful!

Cassee said...

AHAHAHA!!!!!!

sickeninnnnng!

Anonymous said...

Still love the Christmas album. I think it is my fav.