10.13.2008

when i should be sleeping.

Last night, I got 3 hours of sleep.

Now, its midnight, and I have more energy than I've had all day! You know whats awesome about this? My roommates are asleep. And I totally cant resist having a little party for one in my little apartment. Woooo Lindsay in the hizzzzzouseeeee.


Somebody help me.

Please.

Seriously.

SnnoooooooooooooooooooOOOP. SnnoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOP. When the pimps in the crib ma, drop it likes it hawwwwt. Drop it like its haaaaawt.


Oh, excuse me blog, this is so my jam.

3 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

Girl! Jammin is da bomb! I love it!

I was having my own jam last night. Called the "this is one out of the 3 times I'll get stressed this year" jam! Gotta love it! :)

Bonnie said...

hahahhahha cuuute

emily said...

hahaha this is the story of my life. sleep??? what's that?!