2.01.2010

15 months later....

HERE I AM!

Haha. It really does not feel like it has been 15 months since I was blogging. Alot has happened since then.

Preston came home from his mission.



We got engaged.



We got married.




Spent a week doing this.





I finished my time at BYU.
Preston had a successful first semester back from the mish.
I started a new job at Entice Labs.
And now, Preston and I have been married for over 5 months.

We have a severe lack of pictures of our activities the last couple months, but we've done a lot. I'm going to really try to fix the lack of picture thing.

We..........

Moved in to our apartment in Provo, went to California for a Dodger game, spent a week in Texas with my family for Christmas, got our first pets (two micro-sized frogs...yet to be named), gave our first talks in church as married people, joined a bowling league, went on many dates and double dates, went to many BYU football games and basketball games, a laker game, a mission reunion, found a video game we like to play together (Tony Hawk Pro-Skater....I'm getting better...kinda), tried many new meals, spent the night freezing our butts off so we could go to the BYU/TCU ESPN College Gameday, went to California for Thanksgiving, started working out again, attempted to become Preston's hairdresser (kinda failed..), seen a bunch of movies, tried some new resturants...and overall had a really great time.

I feel like we are getting better at this whole marriage thing every week. I've learned a lot about how I want our marriage to be, and for me it has come down to one thing. Always think about the other person first. That really shouldn't be a huge revelation to me, but the hard part is understanding what that really means and translating my actions to reflect that. And I think we are getting the hang of it. Probably will be a life-long venture.

So you might be seeing more frequent posts from me. Maybe not though. Haha. Until next time.

3 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I love the update! You guys have done so many fun things! I'm jealous that you're in a bowling league!

Love you guys!

Nikki said...

YES!!! I miss you linds! please blog more :) i can't wait to see you friday..

Briann said...

wow it has been soooo long! Love you guys!