11.23.2008

Its cookie day!

I dunno what it is, but I have had 4 people come bring me cookies/treats this weekend! Haha, yep, 4!!!! First was from my visiting teachers. They left me some chocolates on my doorstep and very nice note...and the chocolates were gone by the next morning. haha. Then, today our home teachers brought us chocolate chip cookies. They were delicious. Theeeennnnn two girls from my relief society brought us some brownies and sugar cookies!! Annnndddddd to top it off, someone just rang our doorbell and ran, and when I opened the door, there was a plate of snickerdoodles with a note for me that just said "You are awesome, have a good break!" Wow. I feel so loved!! I think Heavenly Father knew I would need encouragement to finish this stupid paper.

I guess that means I should probably get out and serve someone tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Brandon and Leanna said...

dang girl!!! that is out of control! doesn't surpirse me though- hello everyone loves your face. Duh.

especially me. love you!

AdrianneJayne said...

WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW!!!! Can we have you teach a class on how to get people to love you!? I think you'd rock it out! Miss you and love you always!

Cody and Chauntelle said...

that's crazy! I wish that would happen to me one of these days haha. Thats awesome though :)

Briann said...

Hey Lindsay I tagged you!

Zane + Nichole said...

so what's your private blog address?
can you add me?
lilfraulein@gmail.com