11.12.2008

Mamma Mia....here we go again...

Tonight was an awesome night. It was a night where I should have been doing homework. I should have been slaving away in the library or in the Humanities computer lab. I probably should have done some laundry. I should have been responsible and straightened up my room a bit....buttttt I didn't do any of those things. I needed a break from the monotony of school work. So instead I enjoyed an evening of a little shopping, cafe rio, and Mamma Mia with some of my dearest friends in the world.

To my lovely ladies: thanks for a night of betty the bra, 5 for $10 underwear, crazy in-laws, MAMMA MIA, sexy home teachers, zebra print clothing items, and torture devices (you know the one Im referring to....). You girls are absolutely fantastic.

6 comments:

sarah joelle said...

:[ i so wish i could have come! dumb homework and not having a car. and oh man, isn't mamma mia the greatest? i LOVED that movie!

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

I LOVED this movie! I have the soundtrack if you want to borrow it! You should have seen Dallin's dad after seeing this movie...haha, he has some serious moves.

Bonnie said...

jealousss

Brandon and Leanna said...

I love you! it was such a good night.. wonderful wonderful.

Terri Ann said...

I seriously had so much fun! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the movie! And, am addicted to watching the music videos on YouTube! ha ha ha. But, I LOVE YOU! And, I cannot wait until we hangout again!

AdrianneJayne said...

I'm so sad I missed that! I guess i left right before you got there.. aka right before the party started! Love you girl AND

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!