11.11.2008

I got tagged by Miss bonnie. I've never been tagged. We will see how this goes.

8

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Hills
2. Law and Order: SVU
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Desperate Housewives
5. LOST
6. The Office
7. Gillmore Girls
8. Charmed? Ya sure, why not.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Print Publishing
2. Went to work
3. Flaunted around my adorable polka-dot umbrella
4. Wrote a paper
5. Gave my sister a ride to a concert
6. Went to Wendy's with Jessica, Heather and her Roommate, Tiffany.
7. Ordered Wendy's food for two strangers.
8. Read old letters. I know, I'm lame, don't hate.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Being done with the semester
2. Thanksgiving break
3. Going shopping and out to eat with my giiiirrrls tomorrow.
4. CHRISTMAS AND ALL THAT IT ENTAILS!!!!
5. Twilight coming out
6. Rachel And Adrianne getting hitched! (Not to each other)
7. Going home for Christmas
8. Mondays.


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chilis
2. Cafe Rio
3. Wendys
4. Which Wich
5. Olive Garden
6. Pita Pit
7. J Dawgs
8. Einstein's Bagels


8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A turtleneck that looks good on me.
2. A vacation. Somewhere warmer than here.
3. A new digital camera
4. Something extra chocolatey
5. To play scrabble on a sunday afternoon and followed by perhaps making dinner, a redbox movie, some hot chocolate, and maybe fall asleep on the couch??
6. All my college expenses paid for the rest of my college education
7. A big ol' hug
8. A good ending to this story.


I TAG:


WHO EVER WANTS TO DO THIS!!!
Sorry, Im breaking the rules!!!!!
Perhaps Briann?
Megan?

1 comment:

Terri Ann said...

I tagged you in my blog!