11.04.2008

Ok, ok, FINE, Obama, you can be my momma.



Haha I thought this was funny. Thank goodness the elections are over because I was getting really tired of hearing this chant. Don't hate on me for saying this, but I have a hard time getting in to politics. I just feel like a lot of the people in politics are not honest, and will say anything and act however they have to in order to convince the American people to vote for them. I have never really figured out how to really figure out what you can trust and what is not true at all. Maybe someday I will get more in to it and figure that out. I'll let you know.

On another note, my week has been fantastic. I got a 92 on my Media Management test, and a 97 on my Grammar of English test. Talk about a good week in the testing center! Woohoo! Now if I could only perform that well in my raquetball class. Raquetball is not my sport. I think I am getting a lot better, but so is everyone else in my class.

AND....the Mavs creamed the Spurs tonight. Awesome.


Welp, I'm tired. Goodnight, blog.


5 comments:

Terri Ann said...

Linds... I completely agree with you! I'm not quite as into politics as I should be. And, sometimes that's bad, since I want to be a history teacher. ha ha ha. But, it's all good. Prop 8 PASSED!!! I just read an article from the LA times that said it passed 52% to 48%... which is a close one. But, it's all good... atleast it passed!

Bonnie said...

Do you REALIZE you're my fav??

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

I look hot in the picture of me you have posted.....

AdrianneJayne said...

Girrrrrrl!

Love you.
Love you.

THANKS bonnie!!!!!!

I think you're waaayy educated and supa FLY!

Brandon and Leanna said...

lindsay.. i never commented on your post about hanson.. or maybe i did.. im to lazy to back track and look, but i listend to hanson ALL day yesterday.. because I LOVE them!! i have all their cd's and was so depressed when i saw that they left salt lake off of their tour list. wtf?! we could have been pathetic 13 year old girls together and gone to their concert! :) anyways, just wanted to share my love and excitement over one of the best bands ever!

umm why do they get such a bad rap? they rock my socks.

love you!