4.22.2010

We got skillz

For the past two semesters, Preston and I have participated in BYU bowling leagues. Last semester we did alright, but we didn't get as in to it as we did this semester. Our dedication paid off tonight at the bowling league award ceremony. Going into the tournament, we were the 1 seed out of 16 teams. Pretty sweet! We played our way through the tournament and got to the final 4. We had a bad night and lost and ended up getting third place in the tournament.

3 out of 4 members of our team with our trophies. Sorry it's dark, they had the black lights going. Our other two team members are Preston's friend Jeff and then Ben, a freshman who we met through bowling who is a pretty solid bowler.



Our sweet third place trophy



Me and Preston with our trophies



And a pleasant surprise was that I got the MOST IMPROVED FEMALE award! SWEET. So I got a second trophy.

We are starting up again this semester and are hoping to get 1st this time! It is a fun night every Thursday that we always do no matter how busy the week is.

3 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

OMG! YOU guys ROCK! That is so exciting! Congrats, girl!

Nikki said...

Lindsay I am so impressed!! That is so awesome!! Congrats girl!

Natali said...

You guys are awesome :). Reed and I went bowling the other day (our first time bowling together)...I bowled a 36. I know, I should not even admit that on the internet. Thank you gutter balls. You guys DO have skillz...bowling is hard!