6.01.2010

walk with me, suzy lee

Someone said to us a little while ago that we have an easy life. My first reaction was to say that we didn't. I wanted to say that we didn't have any money, so that was hard. And I wanted to say that we both were just trying to figure out what we want to do with our lives, and that was hard. And that we were trying to learn how to be a family and live the gospel well, and that is hard. But really, we DO have an easy life right now. We get to have as much fun as we want. We work so we can pay for life. We don't have kids, so we just focus on us most the time. We can go out of town for the weekend if we want, when we want. It's like we are kids who are actually adults. Awesome.

Probably won't last long in the grand scheme of things. But hopefully we will always at least make an effort to have as much fun as we are having right now. I don't really think it matters how easy or hard your life is. It's how you choose to carry yourself through the good and the bad. And it's how you choose to spend your time. Sometimes it's ok to struggle and make mistakes. It's how you recover that matters. That's how I see it.

Also, I have great friends. Seriously.

The whole crew. I noticed that if the couple is married, the boys have their hands on the girl's shoulder. If they are engaged, they don't. haha. I'm weird.



The wives club.



The boys.



Thanks for the pics, jessie.

And of course, my MGs.

2 comments:

Terri Ann said...

I wish I had known about the MG get together, I miss all of you lovely ladies!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site lindsayandpreston.blogspot.com
Is this possible?