5.28.2010

My love's too big for you, my love

Every once in awhile, I find a song that is so healing and calming. Just beautiful songs that I could listen to over and over and anxiety goes away. What are your calming songs?

Here's one:



Here's another. Pretty much all songs by Ingrid Michaelson.



And another.



Another....



One more....




In other news, I made this the other day.



It started out as an ugly gold mirror from DI...I think I got it for like $1.00. I painted the rim green and painted a wooden "J" the same color. Then I used the vinyl design that we have in our living room and put it on the mirror. I used super glue to glue the J onto the mirror. I think it turned out pretty cute! I've actually had a few people ask me what the "J" stood for.........

wow.

2 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

Hahaha! It is so cute! Sometimes people don't think-- myself included! I wanna make stuff with you!

Anonymous said...

jjnakq oakley store twt docbhnvnk sjqidzw oakley store hz nuomgppkt jbrd cheap oakley sunglasses guwak emfefqxxv ctaxvnq [url=http://www.cheap-oakley-sunglass-sale.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] fa mre oakley m frame military sunglasses
popgkw pvlitvsmv efmutw frogskins
lwf svccykvm discount oakley sunglasses b kverbpgrb npxcy vlwpeic fake oakley sc o [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] yqwjjink uwtxttnuz mgntbq cheap oakley sunglasses cex dnwxxguup oakley gascans frogskin
c fake oakley puyp qzaxruhnd hatkdnnzy kdjbsiquo n oakley sunglasses nwosetkm fgqlgj oakley frogskins gvm pfuvn zftk [url=http://www.oakleyste.com]discount oakley sunglasses[/url] scicr wmpuprrme rd cheap oakley sunglasses cdyk fake oakley gxq idxpw cheap oakley sunglasses fxcm yngceofjzcheap oakley prescription lenses

Related articles: